Herbal Circulation Enhancer.
Plant based balm soothes and comforts skin and relieves pain from varicose related issues.
Works great for:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Nerve Pain
- Leg Circulation
Varicose Cool Balm can be used with other skin treatments.
Item #: 6VAR01 (1 oz), 6VAR02 (2 oz)
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Varicose Balm Ingredients
- Varicose Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax,
Natural Castor Oil, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Natural Coconut Oil,
Organic Flaxseed Oil, Natural Jojoba Oil, Organic Witch Hazel,
Organic White Oak, Organic Horse Chestnuts,Natural Gotu Kola, Natural Arnica, Organic Calendula, Organic Ginger, Organic Cayenne, Organic St. John’s Wort, Organic Rosemary, Organic Parsley, Organic Butcher’s Room, Organic Comfrey, Organic Hawthorn,Organic Gingko, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non- GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in USA
Apply to clean dry skin. Massage thoroughly in a circular motion. Leave overnight for best results.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.