Organic & Natural Tattoo Treatment & Aftercare. Herbal skin protector and healing balm.
Plant based ingredients to soothe, heal, restore glow and shine.
This balm is ideal for:
- Accelerate Skin Healing
- Restore hydration and skin glow
- Comfort irritated and raw skin
- Natural Antibacterial/Antifungal
Tattoo balm is safe and effective. It can be used with other products for holistic healing.
Item #: 6TAT02
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Tattoo Balm Ingredients
- Tattoo Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Coconut Oil, Natural Hempseed Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Aloe, Thyme*, Comfrey*, Licorice*, Burdock*, Calendula*, Chickweed*, Plantain*, Green Tea*, Myrrh*, Orange*, Violet*, Slippery Elm*, Natural Jasmine, Natural Rose, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in USA
Apply to affected area. Rub gently in circular motion until absorbed into skin. Apply as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.