Tender Skin Cooler.
Natural balm to repair, soothe, cool, heal and restore skin.
Balm provides comfort for:
- Minor Burn
- Sun Burn
- Razor Burn
- Mild Chemical Burn
- Rug Burn and more
Scorched Skin Balm can be used in conjunction with: Aloe Vera Gel, Cooling Pack, Ice Pack, Bandages, and Antimicrobial Cream.
Item #: 6BUR01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Scorched Skin Balm Ingredients
- Scorched Skin Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Shea Butter, Natural Mango Butter, Organic Kukui Oil, Organic Macadamia Oil, Organic Aloe, Organic Chamomile, Organic Calendula, Organic Nettles, Organic Lavender, Organic Plantain, Organic Chickweed, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Marshmallow, Organic Sage, Organic St. Johns Wort, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non- GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Apply on damaged area immediately at onset of issue. Gently massage in a circular motion. Apply several times or as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way
To reduce appearance of scarring, also try our Scar Fade Balm
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.