Irritated Skin Soother.
Natural herbal balm to reduce skin irritation, redness and breakouts.
This balm is great for:
- Itch Relief
- Skin Fungus
- Bug Bites
- Jock Itch
- Heat Rash
Rash Soothe Balm can be used with: Bug Repellent, Hydro Cortisone, Calamine Lotion etc.
Item #: 6RAS01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Rash Balm Ingredients
- Rash Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Natural Mango Butter, Natural Castor Oil, Organic Aloe, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Comfrey, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Chickweed, Organic Yarrow, Organic Peppermint, Organic Plantain, Organic St.John's Wort, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Apply on affected area immediately after incident. Gently massage in a circular motion. Apply several times or as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
After a bug bite, immediately apply on bite and then reapply 10 - 30 minutes later. This will help reduce or completely eliminate any swelling from the bite.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.