Joint & Muscle Soother.
Herbal Pet Balm to reduce joint ache, soreness, inflammation and swelling. Natural botanicals deliver warm, soothing comfort to painful joints and muscles.
Safe for dogs & cats. Plant based formula to provide warm, effective relief.
Benefits for your pet:
- Relieve aching joints
- Soothe muscle pulls & soreness
- Loosen joint stiffness
- Relax tendons and ligaments
- Keeps skin and coat healthy
Simple, effective and easy to use. This balm can be used in combination with any supplements or health aid products for your pet.
Item #: 6JNT02
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Pet Balm Ingredients
- Pet Balm Directions & Tips
- Pet Balm Cautions For Use
Paw & Nose: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Coconut Oil, Natural Hempseed Oil, Natural Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter*, Comfrey*, Rose*, St. John's Wort*, Oatstraw*, Marshmallow*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Red Clover*, Lavender*, Chickweed*, Oregon Grape*, Gotu Kola*, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic
Pet First Aid: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Coconut Oil, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Oregon Grape*, St. John's Wort*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Lavender*, Plantain*, Comfrey*, Uva Ursi*, Yarrow*, Gotu Kola*, Cleavers*, Chickweed*, Juniper*, Licorice*, Shepherd's Purse*, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic
Pet Joint Balm: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Coconut Oil, Lavender*, Licorice*, Rosemary*, White Willow*, Nettles*, Comfrey*, Alfalfa*, Yucca*, Ginger*, Juniper*, Horsetail*, Burdock*, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
MADE IN USA
Directions Paw & Snout Balm
Glide this balm directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick directly after application so allow time to dry. Ideally apply before pet’s bedtime.
Directions Paw First Aid Balm
Trim around affected (don't shave area). Clean area thoroughly and rinse well. Apply product to affected areas, massaging into skin until fully absorbed. Ideally cover and protect the skin to reduce licking. Apply twice daily or as needed.
Directions Joint Balm
Rub small amount into the affected area as needed. Ideally cover and protect the skin to reduce licking. Apply twice daily or as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on your pet's leg and leave for about 15-20 minutes. If your pet any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds (except for the First Aid Balm)
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your vet if your pet is taking any medications or using other creams
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.