Calm your mind, harmonize your mood.
The word Patchouli typically conjures up images of hippies in the 60s when it was the perfume of preference. However the Patchouli plant and it's oil have had a much longer history in traditional medicine and aromatherapy in Asia.
Patchouli oil has been used traditionally to help:
- Reduce nervousness & anxiety
- Decrease Stress and worry
- Mask Body Odor
- Enhance Mood and act as an aphrodisiac
- Dry scalp and dandruff
Combine this Patchouli balm with our Stress Balm or Yoga Pillow to reduce stress and tension and bring more peace and tranquility into your meditation.
Wild Thera Patchouli Roll On is "Ready to Use". Simply remove the cap and apply to your skin. No diffusers or other contraptions needed.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Patchouli Roll On Ingredients
- Patchouli Roll On Directions & Tips
- Aroma Precautions
Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oil of Patchouli.
Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Alcohol Free.
Made in the USA
Apply to the wrists, neck, feet and any other areas as needed. Reapply as necessary throughout the day.
Made in USA
Please read all precautions before using this Aroma Roll On.
- For external use only.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not use on animals. Excessive pressure to roller ball may result in oil leaking.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.