Queasiness and Digestion Soother
Natural herbal & aromatherapy relief helps soothe:
- Morning Sickness
- Motion Sickness
- Chemo and Medication Nausea
- Bloating, Gas, Constipation
- Upset Stomach
Nausea & Tummy Balm can be used with other remedies including: Smelling Salts, Neti Pots, Inhalers, Queasy Drops, Ginger Drops etc
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Nausea/Tummy Balm Ingredients
- Nausea/Tummy Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Ginger, Organic Chamomile, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemon Balm, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Gently massage generously into the belly button then outside belly button and around abdomen area.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.