As you inhale, the cool, refreshing scents of Organic Peppermint, Organic Eucalyptus and other herbs expand throughout your body bringing soothing relief.
This Eye Pillow lying across your forehead, eyes and cheeks helps with:
- Sinus congestion
- Stuffy nose
- Chest Congestion
- Allergies & Asthma
- Respiratory Issues
- Sore Muscles and
- Aching joints
This herbal eye pillow measures 8" x 3.5" and is provides the perfect combination of weight, heat and aromatic scents.
Can be used Hot or Cold.
For faster relief, use this herbal eye pillow in conjunction with our Breathe Easy Balm, Headache Balm, Joint Ease Balm and/or Sore Muscle Balm.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Breathe Free Pillow Ingredients
- Pillow Directions & Tips
- Pillow Precautions
Ingredients & Fabric Materials
Rice, Organic Rosemary, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Spearmint, Organic Marjoram, Organic Peppermint, 100% Cotton Fabric.
Made in the USA
Remove plastic cover before use. Place eye pillow in a flat, even position on a clean microwave-safe plate. Place in microwave for 20-30 seconds. Do not leave unattended in microwave. Do not overheat as rice can burn.
Eye pillow can also be stored in the freezer for use as an ice pack.
Always touch-test temperature before use.
Please read all precautions before using this pillow.
- For external use only.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- DO NOT use convection function of your microwave oven.
- DO NOT use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin.
- DO NOT use on animals and persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons.
- Never wash this Eye Pillow product. Wipe with a damp cloth only and let dry thoroughly. In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- DO NOT wash or soak the product with water.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.