Herbal Hair Strengthener
Rich, velvety hair oil made with natural & organic herbs and oils. Creamy texture without greasiness will leave your hair soft, silky and beautiful. Delivers hydration with no stickiness or tackiness and smells delicious.
Works on all hair types: Dry, Coarse, Smooth, Curly, Straight, Wavy and combination
- Repair hair follicles
- Strengthen and condition
- Increase hair shine and luster
- Improve circulation & scalp health
A game changer for damaged hair and/or dry scalp. Repair damage done by blow dryers, hot irons, curling irons and other styling products.
Item# 6HAR04See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Hair Oil Ingredients
- Hair Oil Directions & Tips
- Oil Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Jojoba Oil, Natural Neem Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Rosemary*, Kelp*, Parsley*, Comfrey*, Basil*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Ginger*, Fenugreek*, Horsetail*, Hops*, Nettle*, Sage*, Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
After washing hair, place a few drops on finger tips and massage into hair. For deeper conditioning, put drops of oil into scalp and massage and leave in for 3-4 hours. Was out afterwards.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.