Revitalizes and calm nerves.
Eucalyptus oil has many traditional use. It has been used in Aboriginal medicine to heal wounds and infections. It was also used in Chinese, Indian, Greek and European traditional medicine systems.
Eucalyptus oil has been traditionally shown to help with:
- Antiseptic/Antibacterial Effects
- Protection against infection
- Boosting Circulation
- Bad breath & Gingivitis
Wild Thera Eucalyptus Roll On is "Ready to Use". Simply remove the cap and apply to your skin. No diffusers or other contraptions needed.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Eucalyptus Roll On Ingredients
- Eucalyptus Roll On Directions & Tips
- Aroma Precautions
Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oil of Eucalyptus.
Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Alcohol Free.
Made in the USA
Apply to the wrists, neck, upper lip and any other areas as needed. Reapply as necessary throughout the day.
Made in USA
Please read all precautions before using this Aroma Roll On.
- For external use only.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not use on animals. Excessive pressure to roller ball may result in oil leaking.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.