Skin Health Restorer.
Powerful herbal balm aids to alleviate general dermatitis, agitated skin and breakouts.
This soothing balm is great for:
- Eczema (Nummular and General)
- Psoriasis (Scalp and Body)
- Dermatitis and more
Eczaskin balm can be used with other treatments like: Hydrocortisone, Calamine Lotion, Antihistamines, Wet Compresses etc.
Item #: 6ECZ01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Eczaskin® Balm Ingredients
- Eczaskin® Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Coconut oil, Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Natural Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Organic Aloe, Natural Sea Buckthorn Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Lavender, Organic Marshmallow, Organic Nettle, Organic Oatstraw, Organic Chickweed, Organic Chamomile, Organic Licorice, Organic Mullein, Organic Plantain, Organic St. Johns Wort, Organic Yarrow, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Take a few minutes to gently and thoroughly massage in affected area to get skin soothed and hydrated. Apply as often as needed. A little goes a long way.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.