Irritated Skin Soother.
Complete natural & organic diaper rash balm with herbal extracts, butters and soothing essential oils. Comfort red, agitated, flaking and chafing skin. Natural antibacterial and anti-fungal balm allows skin to breathe and restore natural healthy texture.
Wild Thera Diaper Rash Balm Benefits:
- Soothe agitated baby butt
- Reduce inflammation and itchy skin
- Creates Moisture Barrier
- Natural antibacterial/anti-fungal effect
- Free of chemicals, synthetics, fragrances and preservatives
Baby Diaper Rash Balm can be combined with other tools to reduce discomfort and relieve baby's skin.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
Item #6BDR02, #6BDR01
- Baby Diaper Rash Balm Ingredients
- Baby Diaper Rash Balm Directions & Tips
- Baby Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Beeswax, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Tamanu Oil*, Aloe, Myrrh*, Comfrey*, Plantain*, Calendula*, St. Johns Wort*, Yarrow*, Chamomile*, Oregon Grape*, Marshmallow*, Chickweed*, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Clean & dry diaper area before use. Apply as often as needed to baby's bottom and/or to dry skin
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of baby's arm or leg and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you see any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if your baby is on any medication
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.