Scrapes & Abrasion Soother.
Plant based herbal antibiotic balm designed to enhance healing from minor cuts, scrapes nicks and grazes.
Provides Comfort for:
- Minor Cuts
- Surface Wounds
- Minor Lacerations
Cuts / Scrapes Balm provides can be used with other remedies like: Hydrogen Peroxide, Saline Solution, Antibacterial Gels, Antiseptic Creams, Manuka Honey, First Aid Kits and Bandages.
Item #: 6CUT01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Cuts Scrapes Balm Ingredients
- Cuts Scrapes Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Natural Mango Butter, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Chickweed, Organic Yarrow, Organic Lavender, Organic Comfrey, Organic Goldenseal, Organic Plantain, Natural Rose, Organic St. Johns Wort, Organic Rosemary, Organic Turmeric, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Apply every 5-15 minutes immediately at onset. Then apply as needed. Gently massage in a circular motion. Applying more frequently after injury produces more effective results.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
- Do not use for deep cuts/lacerations, incisions or deep wounds.
- Clean injured area to remove debris or foreign objects.
- Apply at onset of injury and then reapply as needed
- You can also try our Scar Fade Balm to restore normal skin tone & texture.
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.