Natural Herbal balm for healthy, firm & strong nails and cuticles.
This balm is great for:
- Cracked Nails
- Brittle Nails
- Cuticle Ridges
- White Spots
- Dry Cuticles
- Dry Nail
Cuticle & Nail Balm can be used in conjunction with: Cuticle Pusher, Cuticle Cutter, Nail Polish, Vitamin E etc.
Item #: 6NAL01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Cuticle Balm Ingredients
- Cuticle Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Natural Coconut Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Natural Apricot Kernal Oil, Natural Cocoa Butter, Organic Calendula, Organic Lavender, Organic St. John’s Wort, Organic Goldenseal, Organic Lemon, Organic Rosemary, Organic Licorice, Organic Plantain, Organic Comfrey, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non- GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in USA
Massage into cuticles/nails after washing hands and as needed. Leave overnight for best results.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.