Herbal Insect Repellant.
Natural Bug Repellent – DEET FREE, non-toxic skin protection and moisturizer.
Works great for:
- Biting Flies and other bugs
Bug Away Balm can be used in conjunction with: Bug Spray, Bug Zappers, Mosquito Nets, Protective Clothing etc.
Item #: 6BUG01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Bug Away Balm Ingredients
- Bug Away Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Soybean Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Coconut Oil, Organic Catnip, Organic Yarrow, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Peppermint, Organic Clove, Organic Comfrey, Organic Lavender, Organic Thyme, Organic Nettle, Organic Rosemary, Organic Calendula, Organic Lemon Balm, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in USA
Gently apply and massage evenly over exposed skin. Reapply as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
For bug bites, try our Rash Soothe Balm for faster relief.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.