Potent Congestion Soother.
Deep penetrating effect opens nasal passages while moisturizing the skin with healthy and natural oils. Leaves you looking, feeling and smelling healthy and wonderful.
Natural Soothing Comfort for:
- Sinus Congestion
- Chest Congestion
- Stuffy & Runny Nose
- Congested Breathing
- Sinus Headaches
- Cough and more
Breathe Easy Balm can be combined with other tools like Sinus Sprays, Vaporizers, Neti Pots, Smelling Salts, Sinus Rinse and Cough Suppressants.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Breathe Easy Balm Ingredients
- Breathe Easy Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Menthol, Organic Mullein, Organic Plantain, Organic Chamomile, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Ginger , Organic Lavender, Organic Myrrh, Organic Oregano, Organic Peppermint, Organic Thyme, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non- GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Massage into chest, temples, forehead, cheekbones, nostrils & upper lip every 5-15 minutes at onset. Then apply as needed. Can also put 1/2 teaspoon in a humidifier or pot of hot water as a steam inhalant.
Applying more frequently at onset of symptoms - and leaving on overnight will produce effective results.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.