Beard & Skin Hydrator
Wild Thera Beard Oil is made with Natural & Organic ingredients, extra virgin olive oil, herbal extracts and specialty butters. This powerful combination conditions and tames your beard and reduces flakiness and itching. Hydrating essential oils deliver a subtle masculine aroma guaranteed to turn heads.
Benefits of this oil include:
- Conditioning and Hydrating Dry Skin
- Reduce Beard dandruff
- Groom and Tame beard hairs
- Soften and repair hair follicles
- Enhance thickness and fullness
Keep your beard soft and manageable while improving beard growth and hydration. This product works great in conjunction with Wild Thera Beard Balm.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Beard Oil Ingredients
- Beard Oil Directions & Tips
- Oil Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Hemp Oil, Natural Argan Oil, Natural Jojoba Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Rosemary*, Parsley*, Comfrey*, Hops*, Basil*, Horsetail*, Calendula*, Peppermint*, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Place dime size amount into palm of hand and rub vigorously. Run fingers through your beard and rub balm into the skin hair at roots. Brush through to distribute evenly.
Concentrated Herbal Oil - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.