Gentle Congestion Soother.
Deep penetrating effect of herbal extracts and pleasant essential oils opens nasal passages while moisturizing the skin. Soothing scent and texture helps baby settle down and sleep comfortably.
Natural Soothing Comfort for:
- Sinus Congestion
- Chest Congestion
- Stuffy & Runny Nose
- Congested Breathing
- Cough and more
Baby Chest Rub/Balm can be combined with other tools like Sinus Sprays, Vaporizers, Neti Pots, Smelling Salts, Sinus Rinse and Cough Suppressants.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
Item #6BCR02, #6BCR01
- Baby Chest Balm Ingredients
- Baby Chest Balm Directions & Tips
- Baby Chest Rub Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Beeswax, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Natural Castor Oil, Eucalyptus*, Elderflower*, Chamomile*, Echinacea*, Ginger*, Thyme*, Garlic*, Mullein*, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil, Spruce Oil, Fir Needle Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Gently rub on baby's chest, neck and feet as often as needed. For babies 3 months and older.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- For babies 3 months or older only.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of baby's arm or leg and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you see any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if your baby is on any medication
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.