Natural Anxiety Reliever
Depending on how well you manage stress, added responsibilities can have a long-lasting impact on your body and your mind.
This Anxiety Set contains 3 specific balms to help soothe fatigue, tension, worries and gloom.
Cheerful Mood Balm designed with traditional herbs and aromas to uplift your mood and to keep gloom at bay.
Headcool® Balm works to reduce pressure, tension and soothe headaches/migraines.
Stress Soothe Balm contains natural & organic herbs and essential oils to manage concerns, doubts & burdens.
Item #: 6ANX01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Anxiety Set Ingredients
- Anxiety Set Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Cheerful Mood: Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Dandelion, Organic Marjoram, Organic Oatstraw, Organic Skullcap, Organic St. Johns' Wort , Organic Valerian, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
Headache: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Menthol, Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile, Organic Catnip, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Valerian, Organic White Willow, Organic Skullcap, Organic Peppermint, Organic Rosemary, Organic St. Johns Wort, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
Stress: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive OI, Natural Beeswax, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Catnip, Organic Chamomile, Organic Valerian, Organic Oatstraw, Organic Passionflower, Organic Skullcap, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
MADE IN USA
Cheerful Balm: Apply to temples, under nose and on pulse points. Massage in a circular motion until absorbed.
Headache Balm: Massage into temples, forehead, base & back of head every 5-15 minutes at onset. Then apply as needed. Applying more frequently at onset produces better results. For maximum effect, apply and leave on overnight.
Stress Balm: Gently massage into temples, under nose and on pulse points in a circular motion until absorbed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
- Apply immediately at onset of headache or migraine to see more effective results
- For Sinus related headaches, try this balm in conjunction with the Breathe Easy Balm
- Headache balm can be used with Ice Packs and Sleep Masks
- Apply liberally at night before bedtime
- Can be applied together
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.