Detox the skin, disinfect the body and soothe inflammation.
Tea Tree has been used for centuries to fight infections, reduce stress, relieve congestion and as an antibacterial. It has also been shown to relieve pain from minor burns and cuts.
Tea Tree Oil has been shown to help with:
- Acne Issues
- Blood Circulation
- Increased Immunity
Wild Thera Tea Tree Roll On is "Ready to Use". Simply remove the cap and apply to your skin. No diffusers, dilution or other contraptions needed.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Tea Tree Roll On Ingredients
- Tea Tree Roll On Directions & Tips
- Aroma Precautions
Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oil of Tea Tree.
Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Alcohol Free.
Made in the USA
Apply to the wrists, neck, feet and any other areas as needed. Reapply as necessary throughout the day.
Made in USA
Please read all precautions before using this Aroma Roll On.
- For external use only.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not use on animals. Excessive pressure to roller ball may result in oil leaking.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.