Scar & Stretch Mark Reducer.
Concentrated herbal balm to reduce scars, sun-spots, pock marks and age spots.
Scar Fade Balm reduces appearance of:
- Acne Scars
- Burn Scars
- Dark Spots
- Pregnancy Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Surgery Scars and more
Item #: 6SCR01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Scar Balm Ingredients
- Scar Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Natural Jojoba Oil, Natural Macadamia Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Argan Oil, Natural Rosehip Oil, Natural Sea Buckthorn Oil, Natural Tamanu Oil, Mustard Seed, Organic Comfrey, Organic Licorice, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Onion, Organic Rosemary, Organic Lemon, Organic Rosehip, Organic Orange, Organic Turmeric, Organic Calendula, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Apply on old or new scars 2 or 3 times a day. Massage into skin thoroughly.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Apply and leave overnight for better results
Important to be consistent in the application and following the directions.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.