Cracked Feet & Heel Soother.
Concentrated herbal balm soothes dry, cracked, chafed skin and heels to restore suppleness.
Balm helps soothe:
- Deep Cracked Heels
Foot Repair Balm can be used with other treatments like: Exfoliators, Honey, Bandages etc.
Item #: 6SDY01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Foot Repair Balm Ingredients
- Foot Repair Balm Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Natural Coconut Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Grapeseed Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Plantain, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Comfrey, Natural Roses, Organic Lavender, Organic Marshmallow, Organic Rosemary, Organic St. John's Wort, Organic Peppermint, Natural Essential Oil Blend Natural Non- GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
MADE IN USA
Gently massage into skin. Take a few minutes to thoroughly massage to get skin hydrated. Apply as often as needed.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.