Keep your skin balanced and healthy. Deeply hydrating, luxurious & lightweight oil that gently achieves smooth, supple, velvety skin texture.
Sophisticated and sexy, but down to earth at the same time. No greasy residue, powerful skin repair, no caked-on feeling, perfect for all climates.
Made with a variety of natural and organic herbal extracts including Aloe, Avocado, Lavender, Coconut, Rose Petals, Calendula and more – to deliver nutrients, moisture and softness to your skin.
- Hydrate skin
- Restore Supple, youthful skin
- Soothe inflamed and dry skin
- Works on all skin types – normal, oily, dry, sensitive
Can be used with all Wild Thera Bodycare Oils.
Samples availableSee below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Nourishing Oil Ingredients
- Oil Directions & Tips
- Oil Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Slippery Elm*, Chamomile*, Aloe*, Rose*, Calendula*, Mullein*, Comfrey*, Hops*, Lavender*, Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
After shower or bath, apply oil to damp, clean skin. Massage all over the body. Use day or night as desired.
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.