PMS Relief Set
Get some relief from PMS related cramps, headaches, tenderness, pain, irritability and related issues.
This PMS Relief Set contains 3 specific balms to help soothe nausea, tension, headaches/migraines, breast soreness, and upset stomach.
Breast Massage Balm herbal balm for breast circulation, tired heavy breasts and general breast health.
Headcool® Balm works to reduce pressure, tension and soothe headaches/migraines.
Nausea & Tummy Balm helps with morning sickness, queasiness, motion sickness, indigestion, and upset stomach.
Item #: 6PMS01
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- PMS Set Ingredients
- PMS Set Directions & Tips
- Balm Cautions For Use
Breast: Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Castor Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Plantain, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Comfrey, Organic Poke, Organic Violet, Organic Dandelion, Organic Red Clover, Organic Yarrow, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
Headache: Natural Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Castor Oil, Natural Beeswax, Natural Menthol, Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile, Organic Catnip, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Valerian, Organic White Willow, Organic Skullcap, Organic Peppermint, Organic Rosemary, Organic St. Johns Wort, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
Nausea & Tummy: Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Ginger, Organic Chamomile, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemon Balm, Natural Essential Oil Blend, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
MADE IN USA
Breast Balm: Apply in circular motion, going from center of chest towards underarm area. Use light pressure. Massage daily for maximum benefits.
Headache Balm: Massage into temples, forehead, base & back of head every 5-15 minutes at onset. Then apply as needed. Applying more frequently at onset produces better results. For maximum effect, apply and leave on overnight.
Nausea & Tummy Balm: Apply under nose and temples. Massage generously into the belly button then outside belly button and around abdomen area.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
- Apply immediately at onset of headache or migraine to see more effective results
- For Sinus related headaches, try this balm in conjunction with the Breathe Easy Balm
- Headache balm can be used with Ice Packs and Sleep Masks
Please read all precautions before using this product.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the product on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.