Face Skin Soother & Moisturizer
Organic Herbal Balm and Moisturizer for your baby's face and body. Comfort red, agitated, flaking, chafing skin, diaper rash, eczema. Natural antibacterial and anti-fungal balm free from petroleum, alcohol and preservatives.
Wild Thera Baby Face Balm Benefits:
- Soothe agitated baby skin
- Reduce redness, flakiness, itch and dryness
- Moisturizes skin
- Free of chemicals, synthetics, fragrances and preservatives
This multipurpose Baby Balm can be combined with other tools to reduce agitation and relieve baby's skin.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
Item # 6BSK02
- Baby Face Body Balm Ingredients
- Baby Face Body Balm Directions & Tips
- Baby Cautions For Use
Natural Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Safflower Oil, Natural Beeswax, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Marshmallow*, Lavender*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Plantain*, Neem*, Slippery Elm*, Violet*, Comfrey*, Oatstraw*, Lavender Oil, Natural Non-GMO Vitamin E. *Certified Organic.
No Synthetic Ingredients, No Petroleum or Petroleum By-Products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. Non - GMO. No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
Apply to baby's face and body as needed. Clean diaper area and allow to dry before applying.
Concentrated Herbal Balm - a little goes a long way.
Please read all precautions before using this balm.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of baby's arm or leg and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you see any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Consult with your physician if your baby is on any medication
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.