Feel more centered and stable. Be in the present moment and find balance.
This aroma is especially important in today’s environment of constant distraction, frenzy and diversion. It will help center your mind, bring peace, calm and order to your thoughts.
This Grounding aroma is recommended in the following situations:
- Chaos and Busyness
- Lack of attentiveness
- Mental clutter etc.
Good health involves managing physical, mental and emotional aspects of our being. Our emotions have measurable physical impacts. Negative emotions, especially if held for too long, can create painful and deadly effects on the body. Wild Thera Aromas can transport the mind to a pleasant, peaceful and happy place allowing the body to respond in a positive way.
See below for Ingredients, Directions, Tips and Reviews
- Grounding™ Aroma Ingredients
- Aroma Directions & Tips
- Aroma Precautions
Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oils of Patchouli, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Tangerine, Orange, Lavender, Spruce and Juniper.
Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Alcohol Free.
Made in the USA
Apply to the wrists, neck, and any other areas for a head-turning, aromatic experience. Reapply as necessary throughout the day, up to 4 times per day.
Made in USA
Please read all precautions before using this Aroma Roll On.
- For external use only.
- Always perform a "Patch Test": Gently rub a dime size portion of the balm on inside of your forearm and wait for about 15-20 minutes. If you have any reactions to the product, then please do not use it.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- In case of skin reaction or irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not use on animals. Excessive pressure to roller ball may result in oil leaking.
- Consult with your physician if you are taking any medications, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- This product is not a drug or medicine. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Store product in a cool, dark and dry place.